BSc Digital Media & Marketing
Leverage Social Media, SEO and Direct-to-Consumer Marketing to increase brand awareness and grow business and value.
|Full-time Duration:||6 Semesters|
|Starting in:||September, March|
|Tuition Fee:||EU applicants: 708 € monthly
Non-EU applicants: 12,100 € yearly
|Location:||Hamburg, Iserlohn, UE Innovation Hub|
From blockchain to virtual reality to artificial intelligence, media and marketing managers are helping to shape future trends. By the time they graduate, our students have the competencies and leadership skills needed to work at an international level. Additionally, they’ll have well-founded interface knowledge in business administration/economics, media, communication and management competence.
- Practice-oriented work with media tools developed from the first semester
- Individual support in small groups and in a family atmosphere
- Optimal career prospects through freely selectable in-depth modules
- Exclusive practical projects with partners from media management, business (from medium-sized companies to international corporations) non-profit organisations, agencies
- Semester abroad to deepen international competences
- Renowned lecturers from science and practice
- Research options through current tasks of the lecturers and the cooperation partners from practice (e.g. bachelor thesis projects)
- High and diversified employability due to a visionary and differentiated curriculum concept
To ensure our students become visionary leaders in these areas, as well as subjects such as big data, Internet of Things, transnational PR, voice marketing and programmatic advertising, UE has designed a degree that will provide them with expert knowledge that helps them stay ahead of their competitors.
“In addition to basic economic knowledge, one learns how to accompany media and companies through digital change.”
Sascha // Head of Business Development // Alumnus